Nuoten Brand Precision Edge Professional Kitchen Knife Sharpener 4 Stages Sharp System Sharpening Knives Amolador De Faca
1.Sharpen both your Standard knives and your Asian/Santoku knives with the 4 stage knife sharpener. The standard sharpener uses carbide blades to sharpen your standard kitchen knives (American and European style knives).
2.Stage 2 of the standard side uses ceramic rods to hone a fine edge on your blade. Simply slide the cover over to Asian knives to sharpen your Asian knives.
3.The V-shaped cutting head with two crossed carbide blades puts a quick edge on knives. Stage 2 uses ceramic rods to hone the fine edge of your Santoku or Nakiri knives
1. Ergonomically designed handle
2. Anti-skid EVA base
3. Safety cover
4. Because of the different angles, there are also Asian knife special knife guides and common tools, suitable for various tools.
How to Use
1.Simply place the gadget on a flat work surface and hold the grip handle with one hand and the knife handle with the other.
2.Insert the knife blade fully into the slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener and pull down and back three or four times to sharpen.
3.After setting the knife's edge with the carbide side, use the unit's ceramic side to nicely finish the edge.
4.Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry after use; clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1 PC knife sharpener with color box
– Choose appropriate slot according to the sharpness of your knives.
– Hold the handle firmly before sharpening. Don't overexert when sharpening.
– Please don't sharpen serrated knives and scissors.
– Cannot be put into dishwasher or water.
– Keep it away from kids.
Ceramic knife is not recommended for use with this knife sharpener.